Saturday, September 27, 2008

Abdominal pain

I've been experiencing some abdominal pain since Wednesday evening. Of course I immediately though I would be overstimulated and they might have to cancel my IVF cycle, but at the check ups everything was normal. I had told myself to ask the doctor though, but Dr 'Speed' really didn't give me any chance...

Because I was driving myself crazy speculating, I decided to call the clinic yesterday and talk to my own doctor. He wasn't there. So I told the assistant, who asked me why I hadn't talked to Dr 'Speed' about it, but she seemed to understand somewhat when I explained why, looked at my file, said nothing seemed abnormal (estrogen levels Mon: 310; Tue: 503; Wed: 882, Thu: 1388 - about 10 follicles, between 10-14 mm in size on Thu), and advised me to lie down a bit and maybe take a dolipran (=tylenol/paracetamol), and talk about it with the other doctor on Saturday.

Yoga class was a good distraction yesterday evening, and today I hardly have any pain either. Maybe it's only between my ears...

No comments: