Friday, October 10, 2008

Going crazy

I woke up very early this morning from a night sweat (and a brief, sharp pain in my belly), which freaked me out completely, because usually this is a sign that my period is only a few days away... so now I try to find reasons why this time it might be different.
  • My breasts still hurt - I know this is probably due to the progesterone, but during my first IUI cycle I didn't have sore breasts at all, and during the other ones it stopped about three days before my period would start (so, this can still happen, but the night sweats would be during those last three days...).
  • Every day I'm dead tired in the afternoon. I've had this before, and I know it might as well be a sign of PMS as of early pregnancy, but I think this time it started earlier...
  • I had a night sweat last weekend too. Way too early to be associated with impending period...
  • I seem to be a bit clumsier than usual...
Maybe I should buy a test kit and start testing already, but I'm too afraid the result will be negative. Wednesday seems a long way off...

No comments: