Friday, March 20, 2009

First name problem

So... we're slowly starting to talk about names. I had a few in my head, of which one clear favorite, and first was hesitant to share it with my hubby, afraid he would shoot it down immediately. I finally took up the courage a few weeks ago, and he reacted quite positively, so that was great! But... one of our colleagues just had a baby today and... yes, you guessed it... also had a baby boy and gave him the name that's on the top of my list! Now we can't use that anymore (well we could, but I think it would be weird to do so). Beh!

1 comment:

Paula Keller said...

So you watch House too, eh?


We have this series of names we've swirled around in our heads for years! As in, 10 years at least. Seems such a waste to not have anything to attach them to. :P