Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dream

Ok, so I have a tendency to dream very weird things. Hubby nowadays just shrugs when I wake up and tell him I had a crazy dream.

But last night I had one involving labor and baby... And yes, it was crazy: we were in the hospital, where I was in full labor. I only had to push once to get the baby out (yeah, I know, wishful thinking). When it was born, there was no medical staff, only hubby, me and the baby. I was breastfeeding and saw the baby already had teeth - a full row! Tried to check with the docs, but there was no-one there. Family came, we didn't have a name. No-one knew the time of the birth, hubby said something like 10.30 (am or pm? that was unclear), but that didn't seem right to me.

And then I woke up and had to pee...

I'm sure it was in some way a reaction to the first birth preparation class I went to yesterday (more on that later).... Pff.

1 comment:

emilythehopeless said...

ooh wouldn't that be nice! one push! :)

thanks for the book recommendation.. that's really a great idea, i added it to the list!!