Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged!

emilythehopeless tagged me...

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
Done, see above.

2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
Hmm, OK, here we go:
(1) I'm not afraid of heights, unless there's water below me
(2) I go to bed way too late when hubby's not home
(3) when I lived in the US I thought I didn't like chocolate anymore, until I moved back to Europe...
(4) I don't like making phone calls
(5) French numbers still confuse me (especially anything above 70)
(6) I'm always planning my next vacation
(7) I've a tendency to over-organize (but hubby's keeping me in check)

3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
eye heart internet
Fighting Infertility
For the Flavor
Hijacked...by a baby in waiting...
Infertility on the Brain!
Seriously!?!?!
The Maybe Baby (Babies)

4. Let them know they have been tagged.
OK, should not forget that...

1 comment:

m said...

thanks for the tag! And thanks for the heads up! I'm on it. Ok, well, um, maybe not right now, but I will be. :)