Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Third trimester

Has it started for me or hasn't it? According to the US calculations it did so last week Tuesday, at 27 weeks, but according to the French calculations I have to wait another week. Why do the French always do everything differently..? Anyway, since I'm now half way between the US and French versions, I consider myself officially in my third trimester.

Everything's going well, some minor lower back pain and rather frequently recurring leg (and sometimes even hand) cramps, but managable. I'm still taking magnesium for the cramps and am now also trying some homeopathic granules (cuprum mettalicum - yes, I'm taking heavy metals, but very very diluted) and put a bar of soap under the bed sheets, like someone suggested on this blog a while ago and my yoga teacher also adviced. As I've started both the homeopathic stuff and the bar of soap at the same time, it's hard to say which of the two is most effective, if at all (you just have to believe it!)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay to the 3rd Trimester!